Trading Shares with MonoInvest
Open today a position on the most popular Stock across
the Largest Stock Exchanges around the world
Online CFD stock trading basically mean that you are buying and selling shares of companies publicly traded on a stock exchange while not owning the actual underlying shares.
The price of a specific stock is determined by the total number of shares a company has issued.
In line with the law of supply and demand, when there are more traders who want to buy a company than sell it, its stock price typically rises. Likewise, when there are more traders who want to sell a company than buy it, the stock price tends to decrease.
Now you can trade over 200 of the world’s largest share CFDs on the powerful MonoInvest Desktop trading platform or our Webtrader & Mobile app at very competitive rates.
It has never been easier to take a position on your favorite stocks like, General Motors, Coco Cola, Apple, Google, Facebook and Amazon, to name just a few.
An additional benefit is you can trade both rising and falling markets.
The Main Advantages of Trading Stocks with MonoInvest
Trade Long or Short – The ability to go either long or short is an significant advantage when trading CFDs of stock.
No commission or Hidden Fees – MonoInvest offers zero commission when trading CFD shares. That results in more profitable trading.
Global Markets – Choose Stocks from the largest Stock CFDs across the World, New York Stock , London, Hong Kong and other stock exchanges to truly diversify your portfolio.
Competitive Prices – We negotiated our prices from multiple Liquidity Providers to ensure you get the best prices for trading.
The Key differences between trading Stock CFD’s and Forex are:
- Diversity – with thousands of different stocks available globally you have way more options compared to several dozen currency pairs.
- Market volatility – stock prices can fluctuate enormously and their fluctuations more often more significant than the fluctuations you see in the Forex markets.
- Determination of Value – stocks’ prices are primarily affected by ‘internal factors’, such as the company’s financial reports and other corporate events (stock splits, dividends, etc.), meanwhile Forex pairs are mostly influenced by ‘external factors’, such as positive or negative economic and political developments between countries.
How do I trade stocks with MonoInvest?
- Create an MonoInvest trading account
- Research the stocks you want to trade
- Decide how you want to trade by going long or short.
- Take steps to manage your risk, always put your stoploss!
- Open and monitor your position
Open Your MonoInvest Trading Account
With MonoInvest you can trade cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, currency pairs and more with ease.
To apply for a live trading account, all you need to do is click the buttons below.